DOODLE DAYS: A 4 WEEK CREATIVE PLAY COURSE (aged 8-11 years)
Doodle Days is a 4 week Creative Play course for young people to explore creativity through pattern plan and mark making.
The purpose of this course is to teach students a form of mark making called Zentangle which uses simple repetitive patterns to make beautifully complex looking pieces of art.
Through out this course the students will create up to 4 pieces of work which can also be used as inspiration sheets that they can refer to in the future for times when they may be feeling stuck or uninspired with their drawing.
Using Zentangle is a really simple, fun way of showing that you can draw and it doesn’t have to be difficult.
- Experiment with mark making and pattern play
- Learn a new skill
- Simplify making art so that it doesn’t become overwhelming
- Develop their concentration skills by focusing on creating simple repetative patterns
- Create up to 4 x piees of art
- Increase condifence in themselves and their abilities
- Develop a motor skills
- Esplore Self-expression through art
- Develop problem solving skills
- Let their Imagination run wild
HELPING YOUNG PEOPLE TO FIND THEIR INNER ARTIST!
COST: £24 per student/ £6 per class (per student)
BOOKING: To book a space on this course please email Creationsbykamala@gmail.com. with the subject “February Art Course”
**Please note a deposit of £6 will need to be made to confirm your booking